Gregory Hills, NSW 2557
- GENEROUS AND AFFORDABLE: 4 bedroom 2 bathroom houses with large family and dining spaces that open up to large patios allowing plenty of space for socialising. Superior appliances, joinery, fixtures and manufactured stone benches. Raised ceilings, air conditioning, window furnishings, and landscaping all included.
- TRANSPORT SHORT DRIVE AWAY: 12 min drive to Leppington Station on the new South West Rail Link, 10 min drive to Campbelltown Station, 50 min train ride to Central Station, and 40 min by train to Parramatta Station. Easy access to the M5 to get to the city.
- LIFESTYLE WITHIN 5 MINS DRIVE: Only 10 min drive to newly expanded Narellan Town Centre with major retail brands, and only 14 min drive to Camden Boutique Shopping, Campbelltown Mall and Macarthur Square. Within 15 min drive to several golf courses, Mount Annan Leisure Centre and The Australian Botanical Gardens. 25 min drive to new Western Sydney Airport that is now under construction.
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS: Within 10 min drive to Western Sydney University Campbelltown Campus, Oran Park Public School and Macarthur Anglican School. 5 min drive to St Benedicts Catholic College and St Gregorys College & Junior School.
- RENTAL YIELD & VACANCY RATE: Rental yield currently stands at 3.9% p.a. and has averaged at 4.2% p.a. over the past ten years, reflecting a return higher than the cash rate and a strong level of historical rental returns for investors. The suburb currently has a relatively low vacancy rate of 6.5% reflecting a high demand for housing in the area. Forecast capital growth is positive for the immediate future : For the next 5 years is 4% p.a. For the next 8 years is 5% p.a.
- THRIVING ECONOMY, EMPLOYMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE: Greater Southwest Sydney area boasts the highest growth rate in NSW. The single largest new employment space in NSW earmarked for development is forecast to employ 57,000 jobs over the next 30 years. With over $1 billion set aside for medical facilities alone, the impressive investment list Camden Private Hospital, the largest private medical facility in NSW, and SOMA Health Hub, to be the largest private hospital in NSW.
- PRICE RANGE:
- 4 bedroom house: from $649,980