Vue by ventus
Blacktown, NSW 2148
- LUXURY LIVING: 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with oversized living spaces and expansive balconies allow plenty of room for company. High quality appliances and seamless joinery and fixtures express uncompromised apartment living. Private communal courtyard on ground floor.
- TRANSPORT HUB: 10 min walk and 5 min drive to Blacktown Station and Bus Interchange. M2, M4 and M7 all within a few kilometres. 10 min to Parramatta and 40 min to Sydney CBD by train.
- LIFESTYLE WITHIN 5 MINS DRIVE: 5 min drive to Westpoint Blacktown Shopping Centre and future Blacktown CBD. Sports and lifestyle amenities within 5 mins drive including Anytime Fitness and F45, Blacktown Aquatic Centre 650m away, and water park Blacktown Showground only 2km away. Blacktown Hospital also 5 mins drive. Blacktown International Sportspark and Sydney Zoo within 15 min drive.
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES AND SCHOOLS: 10 min walk to Blacktown Girls High School and Blacktown Boys High School. Western Sydney University Nirimba less than 15 min drive.
- THRIVING ECONOMY, EMPLOYMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE: Blacktown's average economic output growth of 3% per year in the last 5 years - highest of all Western Sydney councils. Western Sydney Airport and Badgerys Creek is set to generate significant employment with 9000 direct jobs and 6900 indirect jobs within the surrounding area. Currently, Blacktown is full of young professionals and families with 32% of households renting, 55% are couples with children, 44% live and work in Blacktown City and the average age is 33. By 2036, Blacktown's population is expected to increase by 49% and households by 54% from 2016. Blacktown is the sporting capital of Western Sydney with world-class facilities including Western Sydney Parklands, Blacktown Showground, Eastern Creek International Karting Raceway, Sydney Dragway, Featherdale Wildlife Park and many more.
- COMPLETION EXPECTED QUARTER 3, 2021
- PRICE RANGE:
- 1 bedroom: from $395 000 - 455 000
- 2 bedrooms: from $522 000 - 585 000
- 3 bedrooms: from $610 000 - 640 000