Hurstville, NSW 2220
- MODERN LUXURY AND DISTINCTIVE DESIGN: Treacys Place Hurstville comprises of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments across 12 levels in a collection of 51 residences. Floor to ceiling windows create light and bright living spaces and winter gardens. Smart technology, European appliances and stone bench tops. Rooftop includes BBQ area, pergola shaded seating & vegetable garden.
- LIFESTYLE & AMENITIES RIGHT NEXT DOOR: Main shopping strip including 'Mini-Chinatown' just next door with less than 10 min walk to Westfield Hurstville, Hurstville Plaza and Hurstville Library. Only 5 min drive to Hurstville Station, and Bus Interchange. Only 7 min drive to St George Hospital. Less than 10 min walk to Woodville Park and 5 min drive to Bexley Golf Club and Timothy Reserve. 30 min drive to Sydney CBD.
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES & SCHOOLS: Only 4 min drive to top performing Sydney Technical High School. Only 2 min drive to Hurstville Public School, and Bethany College. Less than 5 min drive to Georges River College and Danebank Anglican School for Girls.
- CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION - END 2022.
- QUALITY DEVELOPER/BUILDER & ARCHITECT: Wynn Construction Group is a reputable developer with 40 years of experience and this is their 7th residential project in Hurstville. Stanisic Architects is award-winning with a focus on architecture, urbanism and interiors.
- PRICE RANGE:
- 1 bedroom: $599 000 - $730 000 (50 - 66sqm internal) (1 car)
- 2 bedrooms: $760 000 - $900 000 (77 - 89sqm internal) (1 car)
- 3 bedrooms: $1 160 000 - $1 210 000 (112sqm internal) (2 car)